Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Piece of Happiness

Assalamualaikum..




They are my bed partner..I love them..these two cute bear are the gift from him. I SWEAR I LOVE IT!.

The little bear is a gift from him on our first date..Its the precious things from him ( for me). While the big one is a gift for our Third year anniversary.

Mom said, the big bear looks sad. I also feel the same. When I looked deeply in its eyes, it seems like telling me that its also feel the same feeling like I do!.

If only you could speak, Ledza (The big bear name) If only you could response to what i say. If only you can hear what im talking, If only you a human,...

Do you want to be my close friend? *only close friend coz no one can ever replace Dinna*

 But actually I did't ask for these things. I need your attention, your real attention..Can you give me that?




I dont deserve to ask for many things..



No comments:

Post a Comment