Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Beautiful word from a man to a sixteen years old girl.

Assalamualaikum..

 

These word I borrowed from a man aged around 50 towards a girl who aged 16..or should I called him "desperate oldman" ...maybe..but,..its pretty romantic.. LOL!


 I wanted to share with you the simplest moments and unimportant.   
For example: to walk out with you, you feel supported by my arm,
Happy to see you at my side oblivious to everyone who passed.       

I would go out with you for listening to music, movies, ice cream, sit in a restaurant facing the sea, looking at things,
looking at life, look at the world casually, and talk about “us” – this “we” clandestine divided into “you and I”
when someone comes


 Find someone who asked: “So ….how are you?” And call me by name and called you by your name
and join our names and …so naturally with the same concern.
Suddenly I wish I could tell you: Let’s go home love… our home.


  First message

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Love is a force more formidable than any other. It is invisible - it cannot be seen or measured, yet it is powerful enough to transform you in a moment, and offer you more joy than any material possession could.My dear, I like not only to be loved, but also to be told I am loved by you
 Second message
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 A Morning is a Wonderful Blessing, Either Cloudy or Sunny.It stands for Hope, giving us another start of what we call Life. so open your eyes! So the SUN can rise,Flowers can blossom....Birds can sing, Because all are waiting to see your Beautiful Smile Good Morning my dear.....



   

Set me as a seal upon your heart, as a seal upon your arm, for love is strong as death, jealousy is fierce as the grave. Its flashes are flashes of fire, the very flame of the heart.good night.



Third and Fourth short message

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.good morning .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



"SO, WILL YOU BE MINE??"


hahah.. NOPE FOR SURE

No comments:

Post a Comment