Sunday, January 13, 2013

Dalam lipatan kenangan...

Assalamualaikum..
 Today, My lovely uncle has uploded severe of classic picture of mine into his facebook..i've never seen  some of the picture that he uploded before..im eager to share the photo to my blog..so, there are..
Im wearing a blue gown and standing at the left 
Right click on image for save options.
I've no idea where this picture have been taken..Im crying??hahah
Right click on image for save options.
Greysand, PDRM chalet, Port Dickson
*from left: Fariz , Kaklong, Alif,Jieha and me*
 
 me in white shirt at the back..birthday kaklong, Ji'a and Siti.2 December

with arwah opah

hey there! Im 1 year old..

with kaklong..red sock ahah!

Time ni dah besar dah..darjah 5 UM sks 20

again with kaklong
Miss arwah atuk..ehem ehemmm..im in blue gown ..while my sister'kaklong' in sunflower gown

hahah..dari dulu geng dengan sepupu lelaki.. yang belah kanan tu azam..while yang kiri angah ejan..sebelah kaklong tu tak tau sape..yang atas riba, ji'a..comel je die time baby..

Seriously I miss those moments..laugh,tears and so on..lots of thing we have through together..and our secret that we kept..Its still a secret..Wuuu..what a long time huh?..LOL!

Psst!..whats secret?..ahah! Cant tell you..

No comments:

Post a Comment